Review of Old World Murder

Old World Murder - Kathleen Ernst

Chloe is trying to get over a bad break up and she is hoping that coming to work as the curator of Old World Wisconsin. On her first day an old lady come to talk to her, but Chloe can't help her. She couldn't just give her back a relic she donated and didn't even know where to begin looking for it. Then the old lady dies in a car crash and Chloe feels bad. She feels like it might have been her fault and so she tries to find the bowl.

She is suppose to be working on other projects and not everyone is happy with her trying to find a bowl that belonged to the old lady since she is dead. She just can't keep from trying to figure out what happened to it. It leads her to finding out some information about the bowl that might make it worth a lot of money.

Her boss is not real happy with her and she could be on the way to losing her new job so she needs to try and find out what is going on before she gets worse.

Chloe is a pretty decent character though a bit head strong when it comes to certain things. She just a got a new job and really should have been concentrating on it even though she felt bad. Roelke I think might take some getting use to as sometimes I just wasn't a fan. He has some anger issues which isn't good for a cop, but he knows it and tries hard not to let that part out much. He just rubbed me the wrong way sometimes but he wasn't a bad person.

It has a good mystery and I didn't guess whodunit but I was looking in the right direction. :)

The Narrator

Elisa is one of my favorites and she always does a great job with cozies. Her male voices are not always great but they are okay.