Fun little series

Madness in Christmas River: A Christmas Cozy Mystery (Christmas River Cozy) - Meg Muldoon

Cinnamon Peters runs a pie shop and is getting hitched to the sheriff during the Christmas season. Not really a great time in a place called Christmas River where they really do up Christmas, then Daniel has to go back to California to help with a case.

While he was gone all sorts of things happen. Cinnamon's cousin goes missing, her car gets vandalized and her dog hurt. Her ex is in town causing problems and it's a lot for her to handle. She has to figure out what is going on before something worse happens.

I like Cinnamon and some of the regulars around Christmas River. Though it was short it still had a pretty good mystery. I was pretty sure I knew who might be in on things but I wasn't sure why until it clicked at the end. :)

It's a short cozy read/listen which is what I needed in between a couple of longer listens.

I have really enjoyed the narration of Randye Kaye. She does a good job with the voices.