I adore this series..so fun!

Shelby has her first big job as a consultant when the make who was robbed found out that she helps the police. She now has to try and find out who stole the money and the private investigator who was on the job before is not happy. He follows her everywhere trying to get in on the score as he wants his cut for finding the money.

Meanwhile, Chris is being threatened and the guy he is defending works for Uncle Joey some how and so Shelby is once again working with Uncle Joey. For once though she is happy to have such resourceful people keeping her and her family safe. Shelby is realizing that her gift of mind reading can come in handy but be a burden as well.

It’s one adventure after another and you never know what is going to happen when Shelby is involved! I think Lie or Die is my favorite of the three I have listened to so far and can’t wait for the next one. Lie or Die was face paced and full of humor and we get to see how Chris is really starting to embrace Shelby’s mind reading and have a lot of fun with it. I love that these novels feature a married woman who really cares about her family.

Still loving the secondary characters, Ramos and Uncle Joey are pretty funny at times. I know you shouldn’t like a bad guy but he can be a pretty good guy when he needs to be, but still you always know that he is still Joey “the knife”.

Great characters a fun, fast paced plot, so if your into cozy mystery type reads then  give the Shelby Nichols series a try! I think you will like it! :)