New Reads #1

It really seems like the weeks are just flying by now and to get books for 2018 onto my digital shelf is just crazy. The hard part is trying to wait until later to read them cause I think I want to just jump right into some of these. :)

Netgalley/Edelweiss (The 2018 edition!)

• Devils Unto Dust – For someone who doesn’t read a lot of zombie types here I go…now it doesn’t say zombie but ‘Infected people—shakes—attacked the living and created havoc and destruction’, sounds sort of like zombies…if not I am cool with that but I want to not be like ewww zombies…lol. (EW)
  • Dread Nation – So I seen this on Barb’s Can’t Wait Wednesdays post and I wanted it. I am not a huge zombie fan but it’s set in the civil war time with undead soldiers sort of messing up the whole war thing. It’s really turned things upside down and just sounds fun. (EW)
  •  A Treacherous Curse – The third book in the Veronica Speedwell series and I can’t wait to read it! (NG)
  • What Doesn’t Kill You – Willa thought being a PI would be better than being a cop but she is about to find out different. Sounds like a fun mystery. (NG)

I can’t believe these all come out in 2018!!

What new reads did you get this week?