Halloween Bingo - Got my card!

I just signed up for Halloween Bingo and got my card all ready! I am so excited. I am really in a mystery/horror mood and was planning on reading a lot of those in September and October so this will fit in with my reading mood. Now to find the books and some to spare since I am kind of moody...lol.

So here are some I have come up with for my spaces but it is subject to change as mood fits. :)

Haunted Houses - The Right Hand of Evil by John Saul or The Inn by William Patterson

The Dead Will Walk - Devil Unto Dust by Emma Berquist

Serial Spree Killer - Ragdoll by Daniel Cole or The Girls in the Water by Victoria Jenkins

Witches - How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mathers

Diverse Voices - (probably my hardest on the list as I don't know many authors of color so any good suggestions?) Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco

Murder Most Foul -  Bluebonnet Betrayal by Marty Wingate

Vampires - Murder Bites by Lyra Barnett or Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter by Nikki Jefford

Supernatural - Firestarter by Stephen King or NOS4A2 by Joe Hill

Monsters - The Knacker by Gareth K. Pengelly or Odd and True by Cat Winters

In the Dark, Dark Wood - Savage Woods by Mary SanGiovanni or In One Fell Swoop by Willow Rose

Classic Noir - Any suggestions that are cheap cause I don't seem to have any of these or have one on your kindle to lend. :)

GhostAx to Grind by Tonya Kappes

Free Space - The Blackbird Season by Kate Moretti or Shark Island by Chris Jameson

Chilling ChildrenHouse of Furies by Madeleine Roux or House of Ash by Hope Cook

Darkest London The Limehouse Text by Will Thomas

American Horror Story - Dead Lines by Greg Bear or The Devil's Colony by Bill Schweigart or

Horror - Bats by William W. Johnstone or Dead Man's Curve by Alex Van Tol

Classic Horror - The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty

Modern Master of Horror - Money Back Guaranteed by Hunter Shea or (not sure yet)

80's Horror - The Cellar by Richard Layman (original pub date 1980) or Cat's Cradle by William Johnstone (original pub date 1986)

Werewolves - The Howling by Gary Brandner or

Terror in Small Town - Gravel Switch by Aleister Davidson or

Gothic - The Turn of the Screw by Henry James or The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins

Terrifying Women - The Circular Staircase by Mary Roberts Rhinehart or And Then there was None by Agatha Christie

DemonsDark Exodus by Thomas S.

So these could be subject to change and some of them I am having problems finding extra books for so I can change my mind if I want though I am not done looking.

Most are either from my kindle freebies, review books or some prints I recently got. I might have to purchase a couple but I picked cheap ones....lol.

Searching for these books have made me decide the next time I rearrange my bookshelves for print books that I am doing them by genre! lol